Thursday, May 29, 2014

A message from Paul Ukonu (SORRY)

Hello Guys,

My name is Paul Ifendu Ukonu. I am an amazing person....lol. Kidding

Don't let my face scare you. I am a fashion/lifestyle/editorial/wedding photographer. Infact, i do everything. I didn't come to Lagos to come and count yellow buses...





Let me get to the bottom of the matter.




I want to apologize for going on and off

I have been very busy, too busy that i forgot to blog in so many months. But now i have decided to dedicate my time to blog properly and I promise to stay focused this time around..

This time i will stay focused on Photography and Fashion

Stay tuned and make sure you encourage your friends to also read my blog. Spread the message

Love you all


2 comments:

  1. nice one bro...will always visit this great blog....henceforth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Very lovely blog and photos.

    ReplyDelete