Saturday, January 25, 2014

Retro by Arnie (Photoshoot)

Let me go straight to the point.

For now I released just one shot of Anthony... More to come. Ife and Mohammed loading.... 

Out of boredom I staged a small test shoot on a faithful Saturday and called it Retro by Arnie (I will explain some other time).

As usual I assembled a great team... Stylist @arniesoupastar (Anita), Makeup: @ani_stephanie (Stephanie Ani), Hairstylist: Fred and last but not the least my able assistant: @amajondubisi  (Ndubisi aka ND)... 

I hope we did a good job as we tried our best to give Anthony of Beth Model Agency a #Retro look. The theme of the shoot gave birth to everything we created. 

Oya rate it out of 10. Anytin below 5 be sure I will delete ur comment. Lol... Kidding #fashion #retro #80s #shootwithmeuknwigatit #photocollection #paulukonu #location

Photography: Paul Ukonu
Makeup by: Stephanie Ani 
Stylist: Anita (Arnie Soup)
Hairstylist: Fred 
Photo asst: Ndubisi Amajo 


Follow me on Instagram/Twitter (@PaulUkonu).... Facebook Fanpage (Paul Ukonu Photography). 

No comments:

Post a Comment