Saturday, January 25, 2014

Shoot with Ladi Dawaki

Story Strory.... 

One blessed-day an old-time friend (former crush) of mine Ladi Dawaki decided to pay me a visit. So I decided to do a lil bit of #PaulUkonu on her (you know what I mean). 

Yeah, as usual I consulted with ma nigga @sharonojong (she's a lady by the way) to get accessories and then Arewaa (shortest makeup artist) for makeup and then #GBAM we just begin shoot (pidgin).

Anyways, the moral of my story is dat, dis is wot I came up wit after the shoot. Is it fine?



Photoshoot #lifeisgettinginteresting #shootwitmeyouknowigotit #studio #africa #testing.

Photography: Paul Ukonu
Makeup by: Fred 
Model: Ladi Dawaki
Location: Paul Ukonu Studio 


Follow me on Instagram and Twitter (@paulukonu)... Facebook Fanpage (Paul Ukonu Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment